Duchateau Strata Collection Hardwood Flooring, Order Today!
Call Toll Free
DUCHATEAU® ENGINEERED FLOOR CONSTRUCTION
DuChateau® wood floors are truly an antique style floor with knots and cracks indistinguishable from a solid floor. When installed, our engineered floors offer the same look and feel of a solid wood floor, but with the added benefits of quality construction, stability at wide widths and lengths, flexible applications, and resource conservation.
• Top hardwood layer is the same genuine hardwood as in solid hardwood floors
• 4 mm top layer allows sanding three times over floor's lifetime
• Composed of cross-stacked layers that provide stability and resistance to expansion and contraction
• No warping, cupping or bowing compared to solid wood flooring at same wide widths and long lengths
• Easy to install tongue and groove construction with minimal on-site labor
• Flexible applications on any grade level, over a concrete subfloor, or over radiant heat
• Suitable for interior commercial and residential flooring or ceiling and wall panel applications
• Uses ¼ of the hardwood resources of a solid wood floor and incorporates a renewable substrate
©2002-2020 American Carpet Wholesalers of Georgia. All Rights Reserved.
Get ConnectedAbout Us
Visit our Blog