|QuickStep NatureTEK SELECT|
|Shop by Style|
|Leuco Oak NatureTEK SELECT|
|Provision NatureTEK SELECT|
|Reclaime NatureTEK SELECT|
|View All Brands|
NatureTEK: The Perfect Floor for Active Families
Explore Our NatureTEK Flooring Collection styles!
Buy NatureTEK Waterproof Laminate Flooring & Save 30-60%!
NatureTEK 100% Waterproof Core Flooring products has a wide variety of textures and styles to choose from!
NatureTEK by Quick Step, is a new breed of laminate wood flooring that features a waterproof surface coating “HydroSEAL” which also acts as a protective wear layer against staining, fading and scratches. Quick-Step created the patented Uniclic tight-locking system which revolutionized the flooring industry, eliminating the need for glue (which can help indoor air quality)—prevents warping, gapping, and solves the problem of plank height differences, prevalent in other floor brands. NatureTEK also features GenuEdge Teknology the amazingly realistic plank edge innovation that enables both the surface color and design to “roll over” for the most convincing real-wood look, combining stunning hardwood visuals with real life performance. NatureTEK collections also offers some of the longest and widest planks in the industry—up to 80 inches in length and 9 inches in width.
Buy NatureTEK Laminate Flooring today at ACWG for 30-60% savings!
Call Toll Free
- Water resistant HDF Core Board plus protective wear layer stands up to everyday life—stains, fading and scratches.
- Moisture-resistant underlayer guarantees a perfectly stable product with no bowing or collapsing in the center.
- Convenient fanfold application makes for easy, pain-free installation.
- Collections feature both wider (9 inch wide), and longer (80 inch long) planks.
- FLOOR SCORE Certified by SCS Global Services - NatureTEK products have been rigorously tested by an independent lab and awarded FloorScore® certification.
- NALFA Quality Certified Laminate Flooring - Our wood flooring passed a series of rigorous tests designed to evaluate performance, including strength, durability and overall quality.
- Made in the USA - All our products are made in the USA, and we consistently strive to pass along the same pride in ownership, with every piece of flooring we make.